Health & Safety
Health and safety first – always and without exception
Our commitment to health and safety applies to everyone – from project team members to people in communities in which we work.
We maintain our high standards with regular health and safety courses for all staff members, helping us stay well ahead of the industry.
Innovation underlies everything we do, and health and safety is no exception.
We aim to:
- Carry out all operations in accordance with legislation and our company health and safety policy
- Provide independent advice and inspections for our sites through the our external consultants 4See Risk Management Group Safety Inspectors
- Ensure all staff members undertake appropriate health and safety training
- Maintain our CSCS platinum standard whereby 100 per cent of employees hold a CSCS card
- Provide induction and training processes on our sites to determine competencies and adequate health and safety awareness for operatives and visitors
- Operate a staff committee to focus on health and safety issues